A few days, I finished the squares for January for my temperature afghan. It was so cool to see how the temperature changed during the month. I started putting together the blocks last night and hope to have all of January attached by the end of the weekend. As such, below is the first week of January!
Finished squares for January already attached. The afghan will be approximately 70″ x 50″ which comes out to 23 blocks across by 16 blocks down.
As you can see from the below, we have had some weird 60 degree (yellow) days in the middle of January which is just weird. I have added the the color chart along with the spreadsheet of the color blocks for January, so you can see the temperature ranges.
I’m not sure I will be using Blueberry this year. Might have to find another use for that yarn…